Everyone is struggling with the rising costs of living and increased fuel prices. This is a situation that will continue to affect many lives for many months to come.
Here at the Shrine, Mass carries on and we are pleased to be able to keep our doors open to the public all day.
However, unlike many parishes, we have no investments, no properties from which we can collect rent and little cash in the bank. The Shrine is funded almost entirely on what people put in the collection each week. Covent Garden has a very small resident population, and so most of our collection comes from tourists staying in nearby hotels, or coming to the West End to see a show.
You can help us keep going by donating today online. You can either:
- Make a one-off or regular donation using the button below.
- Have a Mass offered for a particular intention by clicking here.
- Have the Sanctuary Lamps burning before the tabernacle offered for an intention by clicking here.
- Offer a lamp to burn before Our Lord during the Quarant’Ore Devotions.
- Join the Sodality of the Blessed Sacrament today, and have Mass offered for your intentions each month.
- Buy an ex voto offering to hang in the Lady Chapel.
If you can, please Gift Aid your donation by simply ticking the relevant box during the payment process. This allows us to claim 25% of your donation from the Government.
Thank you for whatever support you can give us over the coming weeks. Please be assured of our continued prayers for you all!
You can also make donations by bank transfer using the details below. Please make sure you include a reference stating clearly what the money is for – i.e. “Donation”, or “Mass intention”. If you are able to Gift Aid your bank transfer, please fill in this Gift Aid Declaration and either email or post it to us. Thank you.
Account Name: WRCDT: Corpus Christi, Maiden Lane
Bank: HSBC, 69 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5EY
Sort Code: 40-05-20
Account Number: 41094726
IBAN: GB 46 HBUK 4005 2041 094 726
BIC: HBUK GB 4107J